Friends

Posted by cYro haZe On 10:33 PM 0 comments Categories:

Friends.


What does it take to be a good friend? Who are your real friends? See my friends are the best possible friends anyone could ever ask for. No matter what happens they hold me down through think and thin. My friends have seen my best and worst moments. My friends always keep it 100 with me, honestly they even helped me mature.


601/Fast Life.


My 601 brothers have always held me down. These dudes will be my brothers for life. No matter what I'm always going to have their back and I know they will do the same.


..I love my brothers..



Freshmen Homies.


I love my little homies. They all funny as shit and we always have fun when we all get together. Ya'll are like my little sisters, I love ya'll and I got ya'll whenever ya'll need me.


My Little Big Sister


For real you keep it the TRILLEST with me. I'm not going to lie at the beginning of the year I just thought you were being mean but then I realized you weren't. I got my shit together because you were all giving me your honest opinion and I love you for that.




My Best friend



We have been through SO much since we met and if there is one person I know I can always count on its you. Even though we argue like 17374838292 times a day, I know at the end of the day you still love me. Even though you do blow me everyday by getting mad at me over dumb shit but I realized you do this because you care. Though some times you forgot about the big things, you always make sure to do the little things that really matter. You may have not downloaded my mixtape, or know all the words to my songs or even visited my blog, but I know you would hold me down through my toughest times. You always make my day better and I LOVE YOU.




The Rest of My Friends



Don't feel any type of way if your in this column, I still got love for ya'll.



I know ya'll noticed I didn't mention names, I felt like it wasn't needed. The people referred to in this post know who they are.


Well that's all the SAPP ya'll getting out of me for today but for real I LOVE ALL OF MY FRIENDS, THANKS FOR BEING SUCH GOOD FRIENDS.




cYro

0 Response for the "Friends"

Post a Comment