When will Lebron leave his Nike home and move into his own house? I think the Lebron VIII should feature just his dunkman logo not the Nike Swoosh. Lebron should follow in the foot steps of Jordan and stop featuring the Nike Logo on his sneakers. When it comes to sneakers Lebron is the closest thing to Jordan. I'm not sure when his contract is up with Nike but whenever it is Lebron should make his own division at Nike just as Jordan did. I already know OG(the orginal release of a shoe) Lebrons will be heavily sought after just as OG Jordans are. I would advice everybody who owns a pair of Lebrons to save them, because after Lebron Retires his shoes will be worth a lot of money.

The Dunkman Logo


Lebron I


Lebron II


Lebron III


Lebron IV


Lebron V


Lebron VI


Lebron VII


cYro

0 Response for the "We Need Dunkman Not The Check"

Post a Comment