Haters Request drops in five days. This is my best work yet and I know people will enjoy this mixtape. The mixtape consists of 24 tracks, showcasing my different flows, song topics, and word play. Below is the track list:

1. Intro
2. Fake Players
3. Mo Money Featuring SRG
4. Thank You
5. Round Here
6. Fast Life Flow
7. Chop Chop Featuring Jish B
8. Get Em
9. Kush
10. On The Moon
11. I Just Want A Skit
12. Dear Summer
13. Check Yo Phone
14. I Am
15. I’m Still Fly Featuring SRG & RBK
16. 601 Convo
17. Damn
18. Throw It In The Bag
19. What You Wanna Do Featuring kaeski
20. Always Stunt
21. That Girl
22. Mind Playing Tricks On Me Featuring SRG
23. Late Night Texting
24. Outro

Make sure you download Haters Request when it drops on the 25th!!


cYro

0 Response for the "Track List For Haters Request"

Post a Comment